Are you a professional seeking support for a Young Person? 

  • Professionals – GP / Social Worker / PFSA please read our criteria here before requesting wellbeing support. If you think the young person you are referring is suitable for our service after reading this, please click the form below to request wellbeing support.

  • School Staff - please check, if your school is an MHST school you will have to refer via your mental health lead. To see a list of MHST school please click here. After checking, if your school is not an MHST school please complete our request for support form below.
  • GPs - please see the referral route for general practitioners here

Please note that the Request for Support form has changed. Please ensure that you read the following guidance before completing the form.

Complete Form Here